PRO1000 Upper body
A machine like no other, the PRO1000 Upper Body Rotary Exercisers provide strength and cardio training. Exclusive features such as bi-directional resistance and computer controlled isokinetics (available on all SCIFIT® products) provide variety for both the de-conditioned and conditioned club members.
Easy-to-read, high-density LED display with dot matrix scrolling message centre includes Polar-compatible heart rate control program and computer controlled isokinetics (available only from SCIFIT®).
- A variety of programs and over 20 separate levels of resistance allow for complete workouts by elite athletes or severely de-conditioned users
- Multiple program options
- Exclusive step through seating makes getting on and off the PRO1000 quick and easy
- Bi-directional resistance allows user to exercise reciprocal muscle groups. Ideal for overall balance of exercise. Also ideal for therapy settings
- Isokinetic mode for resistance and strength training
- Workout dependent or independent of pedal speed
- Electromagnetic brake provides resistance for quiet operation, 10-2000 watts
- Adjustable cranks (optional) with three length settings can also be reversed for rotary rowing motion
- Height adjustable seat (optional) is ideal for therapy protocol
- No minimum RPM, ideal for rehabilitation and de-conditioned users.
- Comfortable, oversized seat is easily removed to provide direct wheelchair access. Optional wheelchair platform with tie-downs is available on request.
- 3 year warranty