TMX 22 & TMX 55
The high performance Trackmaster treadmill easily handles the tough requirements of hospital wellness programs, physical therapy and cardiac rehabilitation programs. We also build treadmills for research and special applications.
Trackmaster’s controller display is uncomplicated and easy to use, yet packs powerful features, including displays that track your heart rate, calories burned, MET levels and more.
A quiet, reliable AC inverter drive handles user weights to 182 kg and is complemented with an automatic patented belt tracking alignment system.
- Large, bright LED display
- Built-in bottle holders
- Exercise time limit
- Speed/elevation capture software
- Dual display stop switches one large knob stop switch
- Cool-down option
- Calories/METS based in user weight
- Displays bodyweight, time or time remaining, distance, elevation, total calories, pace and heart rate (Polar and contact)
- Self lubricating, double sided deck
- Heavy duty 1.65 KW (2.2 HP) AC Motor and inverter drive
- Speed range 0.5 to 20 kph with 0-15 % Elevation
In addition the TMX55 has additional features
- Interactive programmable message centre
- Eight adjustable programmed workouts
- Ten programmable workouts, ten stages in each.
- Quick start command
- 0.5 to 20 kph with 0-15 or 0-25% elevation.