Everything you want in weight training in the palm of your hands. Utilizing Kevlar belt technology as the key power transmission, this remarkably superior transfer of power from the weight stack gives the user the feeling the weight is virtually right there in the palms of their hands. And unique to Evolution, the combination of both belt drive and unilateral motion gives the user all the very best features available in one uniform stylish range.
Designed to be both approachable and intuitive in function, Evolution has been fashioned with a high level of aesthetic appeal and is as powerful in performance as it is enjoyable to use.
Not only will your clients love it, Evolution will be a feature part of your business.
Built Strong to Train Champions
- Fully welded frames for strength and uniformity.
- Australian BHP Steel, 3mm wall high tensile structural tube.
- Lifetime warranty on the integrity of the frames.
Long Life Upholstery with PreFixx Protection
- Premium quality Nautolex marine vinyl with PreFixx protection offers stunning colour choices and outstanding long life durability.
- Nautolex marine vinyl resists against stains, abrasions, scratching, disinfectant, bacteria, mildew and oils and easy to clean.
- Overlay covers are fitted in high wear areas.
- View colour selection
Colours to Stand Out Ahead of the Rest
- Hard wearing, chip and scratch resistant powder-coat finish.
- With over 80 Dulux colours to choose from.
- Stunning silver metallic’s available. POA.
- Unilateral Converging and Diverging Arc
- Converging and diverging arc models both with unilateral drive, allows for both arms, single arm and alternate arm exercises. This versatility allows for individual muscle exercise and the alternate arm exercise ability encourages core strength development, highly sought after by today’s athletes and sports people.
- Kevlar Belt Power Transmission
- Kevlar belt power transmission delivers the smoothest drive available, far superior to cable drive options. The ultra smooth frictionless transfer of resistance from the weight stack provides the user with a safe responsive feel that is akin to the correct technique lifting of free weights.
- Weight Stacks
- Conveniently positioned steel weight stacks can be easily fine tuned for subtle progress with integrated 2.5kg increments. Stainless steel weight runners and selector pin with strong and durable tether cord. Heavier weight stacks are available on request.
- Weight guards and pulley shrouds
- Weight guards and pulley shrouds promotes a safe environment for both the user and bystanders.
- Instructional Placards
- Step by step instructional placards, easy to read and understand, detailing safe and correct exercise procedures.
- Biomechanical Adjustments
- Incremental positive lock posture and starting position adjustments properly position a wide range of users for precise body positioning.
- Stylishly low and uniform weight towers and overall compact design project a spacious atmosphere within the facility.
- Ergonomically designed upholstery and padding offer generous support and comfort.