This exciting range is an expression of well defined traditional values and cutting edge advancements in high performance, heavy duty, strength conditioning equipment and represents outstanding value for money. Designed to be both approachable and intuitive in function, MAXIM is as powerful in performance as it is enjoyable to use.
MAXIM is up to the challenge and you will love the results.
Built Strong to Train Champions
- Fully welded frames for strength and uniformity.
- Australian BHP Steel, 3mm wall high tensile structural tube.
- Life time warranty on the integrity of the frames.
Long Life Upholstery with PreFixx
- Premium quality Nautolex marine vinyl with PreFixx protection offers stunning colour choices and outstanding long life durability.
- Nautolex marine vinyl resists against stains, abrasions, scratching, disinfectant, bacteria, mildew and oils and is easy to clean.
- Overlay covers are fitted in high wear areas.asd
- View colour selection
Colours to Stand Out Ahead of the Rest
- Hard wearing, chip and scratch resistant powder-coat finish.
- With over 80 Dulux colours to choose from.
- Stunning silver metallic’s available. POA.
- Ergonomic Design
- Designed to follow natural human movement during exercise in a safe environment whilst challenging the isolated muscle group encouraging greater results.
- Biomechanical Adjustments
- Incremental positive lock, posture and starting position adjustments properly position a wide range of users for precise body positioning.
- German Quality Linear Bearings
- Highest quality linear bearings, yield vastly superior structural integrity. Simply the best form of linear motion.
- The perfect addition in any facility when added to any of the MAXIM Pin Select ranges.
- Ergonomically designed upholstery and padding offer generous support and comfort.
- Weight Spigots
- Olympic ( 50mm dia. ) and Standard ( 27 dia. ) Spigot options available. Storage spigots optional extra.