Commercial Fixed Barbells
There are three aspects to our locking method for barbells:
- High quality parts - Heat tempered, industrial grade hex head bolts and steel end plate parts
- Bolts are applied using a high torque wrench.
- Highest grade bolt locking & activation system.
- A combination of LOCTITE 277 thread-locker & LOCTITE 7649 accelerator, make it nearly impossible to remove bolts after just half an hour of activation
- Durable rubber coated plates reduce noise, protect gym floors and do not scratch equipment
- The Virgin Rubber is extremely durable and odour free
- Barbells available in straight or EZ style
- The finish is available in Chrome coated OR Stainless
- Sizes available from 5kg to 70kg (in 2.5kg increases)
- Larger Barbells are available on request!
- Various colours are available in Rubber. Please contact us to discuss
- Metal Discs are available. Please contact us to discuss
- All Maxim Barbells are made to sit horizontally on Racks, as Vertically placed barbells put unnecessary strain on the users back, as they are awkward to pickup & even more awkward to replace after exhaustion!
** Fixed Barbells have a Plain Rubber End Plate! The Spring Loaded End Plate used for Fixed Dumbells is not required for Barbells, but is available on request – surcharge applies!
A Range of Commercial Strength Racking is available. Our standard Rack is a 10 Bar Double Sided Rack. Other styles can be manufactured upon request. Please contact us for further information.